Pages

                            

Sunday 12 July 2015

New In | Makeup Brushes ❤️️





Hiya everyone!

I have an exciting post for you guys today, some of you may know already but I made an amazing purchase recently and I couldn't wait to share it with you guys.

Lately, whilst I have been washing my makeup brushes they have been coming apart and acting up so I thought about it and was like I need to go out and get some new brushes. So I found that I had an £20 gift card for Amazon and was like since I have it I might as well use it to get some new brushes and that is when I came across these babies!

These pack of 10 brushes come with both face and eye brushes. I think these brushes were such a bargain they cost me only £6.99 with no packaging or postage costs, I haven't yet used the brushes but they feel pretty soft, the hairs feel thick and the handles feel very smooth. I may do a review on these brushes to see and show you guys how they hold up after I've used them and washed them.



Face Brushes

Tapered Kabuki Brush

This brush would be used mainly for liquid products to conceal under the eye or for liquid contour.

Angled Kabuki Brush

This brush would be used for applying cream blushes or bronzer onto the cheekbones

Flat Angled Kabuki Brush

This brush is used to apply foundation to the flat/plain areas of your face and used to blend up on to the rest of the face giving a flawless coverage.

Round Kabuki Brush

This brush can be used to apply liquid, cream or mousse foundation on to the whole face.

Flat Top Kabuki Brush

This is another brush that can be used for the application of liquid, cream or mousse foundation.


Eye Brushes
All eye brushes are blending brushes for different areas of the eye.


Angled Precision Brush


Round Precision Brush


Flat Angled Precision Brush


Tapered Precision Brush


Flat Precision Brush


This is the end of this post I hope you liked it don't forget to check out Amazon and get yourself some of the brushes before they are all gone. Leave a comment if you would want to see a review on these brushes.
Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment